Saturday, June 03, 2006

What's the MSG?

I haven't been out hunting for graffiti lately, but I did get out yesterday. You know how long trains seem to be when you're sitting waiting for it to go by? Try walking around one. I did that yesterday. It was pretty hot out in the afternoon too, but I got some good photos.

The photos I'm posting today are some I took a couple weeks back. There's some pretty good stuff too. I like the placement of the eye on this one, on the raised panel.
This one reminds me of a character from Star Wars. I'd have to go back and watch the movies to figure out which one. Sounds like a good excuse to kill the weekend. :)

1 comment:

Mr. M said...

hahah, it's amix of Chewbacca and the dudes/snipers hidding in caves in the desert.

You should take more pics of handmade stuff (not only with cans)

;)

Keep it up!
nice blog, nice work